Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Accounting Analyst
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
- Assist with monthly accounting close activities and deliverables (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations and reporting).
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, including analyzing balances ensuring accounting treatment is in accordance with US GAAP guidance.
- Identify, research, and resolve items/issues impacting the financial statements.
- Assist with ensuring that adequate internal controls exist and are maintained.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable study area such as Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field required.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years relevant experience in a corporate accounting organization.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills/abilities, required. Experience with Outlook, Excel, and Word, required.