Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Accounting Manager
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
The Manager provides assistance to: Shareholders, including reviewing & training, develops strategies, provides coaching and keeps the shareholders updated on team performance.
The Manager must assist Shareholders in managing and strengthening client relationships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor realization.
- Establish a work plan with the client team to maximize efficiencies and value for the client.
- Coordinate work on all compliance engagements for the clients managed.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Maintain strong relationships with client principal and personnel, including recognizing needs for additional services in coordination with Shareholder.
- Develop overall business acumen in order to assist clients in improving operational performance and profitability.
- Maintains and supports firm objectives when leading others.
- Develops the technical, management and supervisory skills of the team, leads by example, and serves as role model.