Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Administrative Assistant
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
Performs a variety of responsible, confidential, technical, and office administrative/ human resources support functions, composes correspondence, reports and proposals. Coordinates travel/meetings/luncheon, maintains database and arranges customer site visits and clearances.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serving as a point of contact with employee/HR Manager and other company HR administrators.
- Maintaining payroll system by updating, entering data and completing payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- I-9 Documentation.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Entering New Employee Data into ADP.
- Orienting new employees to the organization.
- Overseeing benefit enrollment process.
- Administering new employment assessments.
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Experience with ADP a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication clearly, both written and orally in a professional manner.
- Time Management.
- Routing of customer inquiries to proper internal contact.
- Prepare facility for meetings/luncheons/visits.
- Learning security requirements/requests for customer site visits.
- Customer Relations – interface between all customers, suppliers, contractors; manage schedules and coordinate all customer follow-up calls or visits.
- Provide all general clerical support; coordinates all travel plans; maintain calendar and complete expense reports.
- Creating and distributing documents.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree preferred (in appropriate business-related field) or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Human Resources support experience is preferred.
- Above average experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Daily operation of a professional, corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively within a team environment.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking professional office.
- Technical/analytical focus with attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Must be available for a flexible work schedule, including start/stop times and overtime.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, drug screen and background check required for qualified candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com