Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Chief Electrical Engineer
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
Accountable for content of design deliverables and responsible for technical expertise and training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical direction.
- Resolves regulatory, class and technical issues.
- Accountable for compliance with design procedures.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining processes/procedures.
- Accountable for developing design improvements.
- Accountable for interfacing with regulatory bodies and classification societies for new rule development.
- Evaluates new technology.
- Accountable for assigning resources to projects.
- Accountable for developing initial project schedule.
- Coordinates with Project Engineer for resource allocation.
- Supervises employees.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Experience in technical area.
- Experience in shipbuilding industry and production process.
- Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org