Position Type: Contract
Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
The Customer Service Coordinator will act a liaison representing the company and its client while problem-solving installations and answering questions and getting answers for customers and service technicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support requiring assistance with their installed and accepted solutions.
- Manage Technical Service phone line and email inbox; along with Field Service Technicians who also monitor the service phone line and email inbox.
- Troubleshoot field issues directly with customer.
- Coordinate parts delivery required to repair a machine
- Schedule Service Technician resource visits to the customer site to resolve issues.
- Track and monitor break/fix and upgrade project execution assuring customer requirements are met.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings as requested by customers.
- Create the statement of work for the break/fix or upgrade project.
- Monitor project progress, adjusting as needed to keep on schedule.
- Act as resource for the Service Technician(s) at the customer sites.
- Develop service and support process improvements.
- Improve customer relationships by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries.
- Coordinate meetings and communications with customers as needed.
- Communicate status, schedule, and key issues to customers
- Negotiate activities with customer when required.
- Maintain and update a database of project related documents.
- Adjust the billing rates and estimations according to company’s policy.
- Provide customer service whether remotely or on-site making it easy for customers and making them feel important.
- Maintain technical product knowledge, staying abreast of upgrades and technology.
- Travel less than 10%.
- Perform as backup for the Customer Service Project Manager role.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Project management skills.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project management education or experience.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in high level technological studies, including but not limited to Electro-Mechanical, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Mechanical Design.
- 2 years of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel).
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.