Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Data Administrator
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
This is a technical/analytical, focus-oriented position that requires the ability to work in a busy environment handling daily multiple, simultaneous projects, and tasks.
The position requires a professional working style that is focused on efficient, accurate, and quality output.
The Data Administrator plays an important role in meeting our primary policy which is to support the continued success of our customers.
- Coordination, receipt, submittal, and maintenance of all technical data.
- Timely release of drawings and supporting technical data to the customer.
- Providing technical information/data to support customers both internal/external.
- Maintenance of all types of Engineering files, i.e., production, project, specifications, drawings, and technical manuals.
- Preparation and maintenance of technical manuals (format, reproduction, distribution).
- Establish and maintain the Engineering’s Parts database.
- Establish and maintain a master list of engineering-controlled documents.
- Coordinate the initial and subsequent release of all engineering documents to internal and external customers.
- Assist project engineers in developing and maintaining project management documentation.
- Participation in project close out process.
Education & Experience:
- Associate degree in Office Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative positions with similar responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship required.
- Preferred prior experience within a construction, engineering, or architectural environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively within a team environment.
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills.
- Well organized self-starter who is detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking professional office.
- Experience handling confidential data.
- Attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including start-stop times and overtime.