Position Type: Contract to Direct.
Title: Electrical Panel Assembler
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
The Panel Assembler is responsible for interpretation of electrical prints to build and complete the electrical power and control panels of equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drill and tap bolt holes.
- Mount back panel devices and wire per schematics.
- Inspect and test completed units.
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and drawings.
- Ability to use a multimeter.
- Interpret instructions.
- Assemble parts list.
- Tag or mark identifying information on parts.
- Adjust and grind down parts if necessary.
- Inspect parts for flaws and imperfections.
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Solder electrical components.
- Measure dimensions/clearance of parts.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain equipment.
- Electrical troubleshooting.
- Other job related tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- General electrical knowledge regarding AC/DC.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Detail orientation and customer focus.
- Ability and flexibility to work hours needed to complete the job.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety practices.
- A team player who can work independently.
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- Must have previous work experience in the electrical field.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and drawings.
- Must have the ability to Solder.
- Computer skills, particularly Microsoft word and excel a plus.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org