Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Field Sales Engineer
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals in the assigned tri-state region.
- Develop a sales plan for the region and implement Sales & Marketing programs and activities to achieve the plan goals.
- Develop sales leads through business relationships, networking, and cold calling. Qualify those leads through the analysis of the potential product use and sales potential.
- Establish specific account strategies for major sales opportunities.
- Conduct detailed site surveys and reports.
- Make presentations to end user customers, integrators, engineering firms and distributors detailing our products and how they relate to specific industries and applications.
- Attend and represent the company at industry trade shows and events as needed.
- Submit regular summaries to record pertinent information regarding customer needs, new applications, competition, general trends, etc.
- Submit required sales reports to summarize accomplishments, information gained and to outline upcoming month’s activities.
- Recommend new products by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.