Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Rhode Island
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
The Human Resources Coordinator must be able to perform a wide range of employee related issues in a confidential manner.
He/she must comply with all safety procedures and guidelines, and comply with all company issued policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
He/she must also have excellent work ethic including excellent attendance, punctually, and the desire to complete designated work in a timely fashion.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must coordinate, implement, maintain, and update “New Hire Process”.
- Must be able to maintain and update all Personnel files.
- Must be able to manage all terminated employee files, and prepare any and all paperwork relating to hearings.
- Must be capable of entering new employee information and updating current employee information in ADP, Genesis, and Spar.
- Must have an understanding and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work closely with Environmental Safety & Health Department to schedule appointments and new hire start dates.
- Must be detail orientated, and conscientious to collect all new hire paperwork.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to coordinate with Contracting Companies all new contract employees to be working at the company.
- Must be able to maintain and prepare all required Federal, State, and Local reporting issues, such as EEO, and Vets 100.
- Prepare any and all paperwork related to the termination of employees, or contract employees.
- Willingness to handle any special projects, as directed by the President, Chief Financial Officer, or Human Resources Manager.
- Must be a self starter able to perform their job duties with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to identify and report any and all problems and discrepancies to their supervisor and request assistance if necessary.
- Must be able to receive instructions and perform job duties in budgeted time frames.
- Must have a willingness to learn new techniques.
- Must be able to meet the work schedule.
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment.
- Must complete any other task or assignment as directed by a supervisor.
- The employee is required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to respirator, hardhat, face shield, safety goggles, safety shoes (steel toe), safety harness, gloves or other protective clothing as determined by company Job Hazard Analysis.
- The employee must report all accidents or injuries to their supervisor and the Environmental Safety and Health Department.
- The employee must report to their supervisor any and all damages to equipment, or broken and misused tools.
- The employee needs to work at a pace consistent with meeting company deadlines.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Must have at least 2 years experience in a Human Resources environment.