Position Type: Contract to Direct.
Title: Jr Network Administrator
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
This position will maintain network infrastructure, servers and provide desktop support to onsite and remote users under the supervision/direction of the manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain network infrastructure.
- Assist in selecting and purchasing new equipment and software.
- Manage and install new hardware and software.
- Manage user accounts and administer access rights and permissions required for position.
- Support remote VPN users.
- Set up and maintain (VoIP) phone system.
- Lead assigned IT projects.
- Conduct training as necessary.
- Provide help desk support for onsite and remote users.
- Assist with system performance monitoring, and the backup and restoration of data.
- Responsible for inventory tracking, software license management, antivirus deployment and monitoring.
- Support, maintenance, and documentation of applications.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist with hiring and managing interns
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- Ability to assist project teams, work independently, and follow through to completion.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills required.
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- Currently enrolled in or completing IT Bachelor’s degree or related education.
- 1-2 years related experience providing IT support and project management through an internship or other related experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows Server 2016, 2019 Standard.
- WSUS, Office 365, Exchange Online, Exchange Server 2016, SQL Server required.
- VMware Client and Server Virtualization experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks a plus.
- Microsoft VBA and other programming knowledge a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org