Position Type: Contract to Direct.
Title: Machinist- Grinder
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
The Outside/Inside Diameter Grinder position will utilize machining skills to meet tolerance requirements of prints.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate various types of grinding equipment.
- Use of precision measuring instruments to verify dimensions before, during, and after operations.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to grind to tolerances of +/-.0001
- Knowledge of feeds, speeds, dressing of wheels, use of coolants and oils.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic and is dependable.
- Work well with others and be a team player.
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- High school diploma/GED or graduation from a certified technical school.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Grinding or related experience preferred.
- Equivalent work experience and education will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com