Position Type: Direct Placement
Title: Sales Associate
Pay Range: Open – Negotiable
- Identify and qualify potential clients, leads and referrals resulting in (# or $) sales per month.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments, understand account requirements, and make initial presentations.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts, explaining our service capabilities, overcoming objections, and preparing contacts.
- Conduct a minimum of 20 hours prospecting each week.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- 2-3 year prior history working in a B2B sales environment, and track record of success.
- “Hunter” sales acumen; goal driven and self-motivated.
- Strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, problem-solving skills and highly detail orientation (ability to follow-up).
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.